Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 and the restriction of visitors into school, examination board certificates from the summer 2020 examination series will be posted by recorded delivery to the home address of the student, from 1st December and by 18th December 2020.
This will only apply to students who did not return to Haybridge High school in the academic year 2020/21 as these students will be given their certificates in school.
Autumn Series 2020
JCQ have now confirmed the dates for the autumn examination series. These examinations are for students who wish to improve on the calculated grade issued by the examination board in the summer. Students are not required to make any payment for these examinations. Students can enter by completing the entry form below. We will update this page with further details as these are released by individual examination boards and provide a link to the required entry form.
The deadline for completing the required entry form will be 1 September for GCE / A level examinations and these examinations will take place between 5 – 23 October.
The deadline for completing the required entry form will be 11 September for GCSE examinations and these examinations will take place between 2 – 23 November.
- Summer results: Information for students (DfE)
- Summer 2020 GCSE, AS and A level, Extended project Qualification and Advance Extension Award in maths: Guidance for teachers, students, parents and carers.
- Ofqual message for all GCSE, AS and A level students this summer.
- National Careers Service: Post 16 options
- National Careers Service: Post 18 options
- JCQ decision tree: Useful advice on appeals, awarding grades and malpractice.
- Ofqual have published a fact sheet and film for schools and stakeholders which provides more detail about how GCSE, AS and A level grades will be standardised this summer.
- Guidance on understanding your qualifications grades this summer and the next steps.
- Appeal arrangements for AS, A levels and GCSEs
- Student guide to appeals and malpractice or maladministration complaints: summer 2020
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic which led to the cancellation of the summer 2020 examination series, there will be no published data concerning the final grades awarded by examination boards in the 2019/20 academic year.
The following documents are provided by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) and should be read by all candidates before sitting any type of external examination.